The ACO slot channel range covers channels for all common applications and all common floor types (concrete, tiles, resin or vinyl).
The dimensions of the ACO slot channel can be easily specified in respect of project requirements.
ACO slot channels are available as semi-standard or customized solution on request
Variety of grating types is available depending on application and requested load class. For applications with high hygienic demands ladder grating, cast grating or slot cover should be selected.
- Hygienic design following EN 1672, EN ISO 14159 and EHEDG document No. 8, 13 and 44
- Available in 1.4301 (304) or 1.4404 (316L) grades of stainless steel
- Fully pickled and passivated
- Certified according to EN 1253-1
- Range of gratings suitable to load class L 15, R 50, M 125 or N 250 (EN 1253-1)
- Slip resistant solution available