The ACO hygienic gully range incorporates the hygienic design principles to ensure the top hygienic performance. Available in three body sizes, this range caters for various flow rates and construction requirements including shallow construction depths. Fire protective solution is also available for applications where preventative measures are required.
ACO hygienic gully is tested and certified according to EN 1253-1 and EN 14159-1.
Find out more about ACO hygienic gully at:
The biggest size of ACO gully is the ACO hygienic gully - high capacity. It is capable of handling flow rates of more than 20l/s.
The gully is available as a stock item and is targeted for the most demanding flow rate applications.
Find out more about ACO hygienic gully - high capacity at:
Variety of grating types is available depending on application and requested load class. For applications with high hygienic demands ladder grating, cast grating or slot cover should be selected.
- Hygienic design following EN 1672, EN ISO 14159 and EHEDG document No. 8, 13 and 44
- Available in 1.4301 (304) or 1.4404 (316L) grades of stainless steel
- Fully pickled and passivated
- Certified according to EN 1253-1
- Range of gratings suitable to load class L 15, R 50, M 125 or N 250 (EN 1253-1)
- Slip resistant solution available
Features and benefits:
- Protection from building material debris
- Eliminates cleaning of drainage after installation
- Prevents injuries on worksite
- Certified according to EN 12811-1 for scaffolding load class 3
- Eco friendly and easily disposable
- For standard articles, add _C at the end of product article number (example: 111111_C)
- For semi-standard and customized articles, specify this option in the order process
ACO fire protective kit is a solution which prevents the spreading of fire and high temperatures within different building´s floors where ACO hygienic gully, ACO hygienic channel and ACO pipe are installed. It consists of External protection – Fit in, Internal protection, Fire protective foul air trap, Fire protective foul air trap support.
- Tested according to EN 1366-2 Fire resistance tests for service installations and classified according to EN 13501 Fire classifications of construction products and building elements.
- Can be used with with telescopic vertical or fixed height vertical ACO hygienic gully and with ACO hygienic box channel.
- For use in either concrete or aerated concrete ceiling slabs with a minimum height of 150 mm.